Brushes to GIMP 2.10 and oldest packs

Gimp palette of my proposal

 

After four years circa, OMG, I am back to writing something in Forks Blog. I have been occupied with many issues of my private life and it was hard to write something here.

My return is to show two old collections of brushes to GIMP: The oldest brushes were made between 2008-2015 and the set for GIMP 2.10, was not used in this final release. 

I have updated the links to the sets that are directly on the Tool Packs menu in the left section of this blog. The archives are in my GitHub account is easier to download them. 

Anyway these are the links to each set:

 
Gimp brush 2.10 test applied on the fast painting.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Retículas no Gimp [Screentone, DIY Comics, part 1 ]

Xilo Brush Series

Mixing Color on GIMP